Free Study Cisco CCIE RS LAB Questions Bank
Many candidates are learning the CCIE RS LAB. SPOTO shares some CCIE Lab learning materials. If you are studying CCIE lab, it will be of great help to you!
Join our WhatsApp study group if you wanna get more Cisco exam.
Last Week Passed: 15
Average Prepare Duration: 2-3 months
Pass Rate: 96.8%
1. Question: How does the bgp routing table redistribute the default route?
Answer: Method 1: Static routing network
Ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 + next hop
Then in the bgp process network 0.0.0.0 can inject this default route into the bgp process
The default route introduced in bgp using this method will be passed to all bgp neighbors.
Method two: default-information originate
Configure a static default route locally, such as ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 null 0
Unless at the same time in the bgp process default-information originate
Ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 null 0
Router bgp x
2. Question: How does the bgp routing table send default routing information to a specific bgp neighbor?
Answer: Use the command: neighbor xxx default-originate
In the Bgp process: neighbor xxx default-originate passes the default route to a specific neighbor;
3. Problem: bgp establishes TCP neighbor authentication configuration command
Answer: Use the command as follows:
Neighbor xxx password xxx
For the same bgp connection, the password must be the same; different neighbors can set different passwords. After the authentication is configured, all data transmitted through the TCP connection between the peers is verified.
5. Problem: IS-IS and VRF binding considerations
Answer: IS-IS instances in the same non-default VRF must be configured with different system IDs. IS-IS instances of different VRFs can be configured with the same system ID.
An IS-IS instance can be bound to only one VRF. A VRF can be bound by multiple instances.
2. When the VRF is bound to an IS-IS instance, all IS-IS interfaces associated with the instance are deleted (the interface ip (or ipv6) router isis [tag]) is deleted. The redistribution configuration in routing process mode will also be deleted.
6. Problem: Introduction to the attributes of the BGP routing rule weight.
Answer: The route with the largest weight value is preferred.
The scope of action is a local address router. This value is not included in the update message and is not passed to any BGP neighbors.
Will be passed to any BGP neighbor.
Range value: 0-65535
When the route learns from other neighbors, the default weight of the local route is 0.
The weight of the route generated by the local network is 32768.
Locally redistributed direct-route route. The weight of the static route is 32768.
The BGP route weight generated by the local summary is also 32768.
Start the discussion...