CCNP Routing and Switching or CCNP security,which one is easier to pass
CCNP Routing & Switching:
Cisco Certified Network Professional or CCNP Routing and Switching certification are going to validate that the candidate will be able to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced wireless, security, voice, and video solutions. The CCNP Routing and shift certification area unit are acceptable for WHO|those that|people who} have a minimum of one year of a networking expert who is prepared to advance their work and skills severally on complex network solutions. Those who come through the CCNP Routing and shift have incontestible the talents needed in enterprise roles just like the network engineer, support engineer, network technician or systems engineer.
A Valid Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification are required or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
In order to earn this Cisco certification, the candidates must pass the following exam(s):
The first exam is going to be the Implementing Cisco IP Routing or ROUTE 300-101which is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP and CCDP certifications.
Next communicating is the Implementing Cisco information processing Switched Networks or SWITCH 300-115 that may be a qualifying communicating for the Cisco CCNP and CCDP certifications.
Lastly, the candidates will have to pass the Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2 or TSHOOT 300-135 exam which would be a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP certification.
Cisco Certified Network Professional Security or CCNP Security is a certification program which would be aligned specifically to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer who would be responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances, and deploying, choosing, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, IDS/IPS solutions and VPNs, for their networking environments.
The candidates are required to have a valid CCNA Security certification or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
In order to earn the Cisco CCNP Security certification, the candidates must pass the following exams:
The 300-208 Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions or SISAS exam is going to tests the validation of network security engineer knowledge of the components and architecture of the secure access by utilizing Cisco TrustSec and 802.1X, including the Cisco Identity Services Engine or ISE solution, architecture, and components as an overall network threat mitigation and endpoint control solution.
The 300-206 Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions or SENSS exam is going to validate the knowledge of a network security engineer so as to implement and configure security on Cisco networks perimeter edge devices just like the Cisco switch, Cisco router, or Cisco ASA firewall.
The 300-209 Implementing Cisco Secure quality Solutions or SIMOS communicating goes to tests a network security engineer on the range of virtual non-public network VPNs solutions that Cisco has made it available on the Cisco ASA firewall and Cisco IOS Software platforms.
This communicating goes to tests the network security engineer on a complicated firewall design and configuration alongside the Cisco next-generation firewall, utilizing the identity and access policies. Some older technologies have been removed and it has included the coverage for both Cisco Firepower NGIPS and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection or AMP.
CCNP R&S or CCNP Security
Both the certifications are considered as the well-reputed certification, but the CCNP Security has some more benefits and reasons to select it. No matter whichever course you select, you can clear it in the first attempt, if you have the guidance of the SPOTO.
Why CCNP Security?
1. CCNP security exams have quite fewer study materials to pick from.
2. CCNP Security exams have quite less legal test preparation materials.
3. CCNP Security study groups are quite less compared to CCNP R&S study groups.
4. CCNP Security requires 4 exams while there are 3 exams for CCNP R&S
5. CCNP Security labs require more devices like the ASA, not just switches and routers
6. It is quite less challenging to practice CCNP Routing and Switching in the virtual environment compared to CCNP Security.
7. Almost every Cisco engineer/technician starts with CCNA Routing and Switching. It is like a basic thing. After that, they directly go to the CCNP Routing and Switching even when there is no or very limited experience. It is very much in-depth, but it is to be like moving on the same track.
8. For CCNP Security you are going to need to get your CCNA Security first in order to learn the basics. CCNA Security can introduce uncountable new topics and technologies. Then you could start doing your CCNP Security.
Start the discussion...