ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association), is an international professional association specializing in IT governance. Manage four certified: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT.
ISACA certification verifies the skills to ensure the security of modern enterprises. Obtaining ISACA certification is one of the best ways to prove that you have the skills and knowledge to protect modern businesses from escalating threats. The CISA exam and CISM exam are the most popular ISACA exams. SPOTO provides a 100% real CISA test and CISM practice test to help you get ISACA certification in the first attempt!
How to get ISACA certification?
- 1. Pass ISACA Certification Exam The examination is open to all individuals. All are encouraged to work toward and take the examination. Successful examination candidates will be sent all information required to apply for certification with their notification of a passing score.
- 2. Adhere to the Code of Professional Ethics: Members of ISACA and/or holders of the CISA/CISM/CRISC/CGEIT designation agree to a Code of Professional Ethics to guide professional and personal conduct.
- 3. Adhere to the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Policy: The objectives of the continuing education policy are to: Maintain an individual's competency by requiring the update of existing knowledge and skills in the areas. Provide a means to differentiate between qualified CISA/CISM/CRISC/CGEIT and those who have not met the requirements for continuation of their certification
- 4. Demonstrate the Required Minimum Work Experience. The best way to pass ISACA exams is to take part in the ISACA certification training which provides useful and reliable study materials. As a well-known IT training institute for 18 years, SPOTO provides 100% real ISACA exam dumps to help you 100% pass ISACA exam in the first try. Besides, SPOTO ISACA exam dumps contain real ISACA exam practice tests to help you better understand exam topics. If you practice the ISACA exam dumps for a few days, you can pass the ISACA exam in the first try! Furthermore, SPOTO provides 7/24 technical support to help you solve all problems!
How much is the ISACA certification exam?The cost of obtaining and maintaining ISACA certification varies depending on membership status and personal preference for learning materials and training options. At the highest level, obtaining certification includes passing exams, applying for certification, and maintaining your certification. Each of these components has costs associated with it. How they are broken down between required and optional: Required
- •Exam registration fee o Members $575, non-members $760
- • Application fee o USD 50 for members and non-members
- •Annual maintenance fee o $45 for members, $85 for non-members
o Note: If you cannot take the exam within the 365-day validity period, you will lose the exam fee.
o This fee will be paid to you when you are ready to apply after passing the exam.
o If you have the 3rd or 4th ISACA certification, the fee for members will be reduced to $25, and the fee for non-members will be reduced to $50. The price of the first two certifications is still $45/$85.
o Your first maintenance fee should be due on January 1st of the next year after being certified. For example, if you are certified at any time in 2018, the first maintenance fee will expire on January 1, 2019, which will renew your certification throughout 2019. Membership fee for a certification: US$625, plus a recurring maintenance fee of US$45 per year Non-member fee for a certificate: US$810, plus a recurring maintenance fee of US$85 per year
- • ISACA membership
OthersFinally, based on personal results and choices, other miscellaneous expenses may be incurred:
- •Continuing professional education time o Fees will vary depending on the event or activity you wish to participate in. o ISACA members can get CPE for free through webinars and ISACA Journal quizzes. o You need to earn at least 20 CPE per year and at least 120 CPE in a 3-year cycle.
- • Exam Rescore-US$75 for members and non-members o If you want your exam to be regraded for any reason, you can choose to make the request. However, please understand that all official exam results are subject to a series of quality control checks to maintain the integrity of our exams and certifications.
- • Reinstatement fee-US$50 for members and non-members o If your certificate has gone through an unfortunate revocation process due to non-compliance with the renewal requirements, the costs associated with restoring your certificate. Recovery costs are any maintenance costs owed and CPE hours owed.