Changes to the CCNA Exam 2020: What would be My Employees Require to Know?
Cisco has now modernized the CCNA exam for 2020 so that test-takers are required only to take one exam: the Cisco Certified Network Associate or CCNA 200-301. Candidates would have thought of taking several exams to earn the certification. Exam takers from your organization won't require prerequisites for the 200-301 test. Still, Cisco recommends that they possess at least a year of experience in Cisco solutions and specific knowledge of essential IP address. They are required to be competent in networking basics.
Remember all those CCNA certifications your employees would have acquired to take in the past?
The new exams are going to replace all of these:
· CCNA Cloud
· CCNA Collaboration
· CCNA Data Center
· CCNA Industrial
· CCNA Industrial
· CCNA Routing and Switching
· CCNA Security
· CCNA Service Provider
· CCNA Wireless
· CCNA Wireless
On launch day, these associate-level certifications will be enfolded into the new CCNA and would go away, except CCNA Routing and Switching, which could become simply CCNA. There would have also been a word about badges that would be issued related to courses taken or exams passed. The information on this would be somewhat indistinct but explained more in detail closer to the new exam's launching date. Before e discuss, you must acquire the study dumps offered at the SPOTO. SPOTO CCNA Exam Dumps would be able to help you out in achieving your dream certification.
The new exam is going to be broken down into these proportions:
· Automation and Programmability -- 10 percent
· IP Connectivity -- 25 percent
· IP Services -- 10 percent
· Network Access -- 20 percent
· Network Fundamentals -- 20 percent
· Security Fundamentals -- 15 percent
Cisco would be hoping that the changes would be to inspire more agility for those seeking careers in IT, as the market continually changes and the certification processes for trying to keep up. Keep Studying For those who would be currently studying for existing certification for CCNA, it is considered to be probably a good idea to proceed, as the changes would be many months away. The old exams won't go away until Feb. 24 for the next year. In other words, if you would be keeping studying, take and pass existing exams, and you would be able to gain your CCNA before February 2020, your certification would still be right after the transition.
As with any certification, those seeking a CCNA could improve their chances for success by enrolling in formal training that would prepare them for the test. With such significant changes on the way, you could ensure your employees will be well prepared for the 2020 testing by enrolling them in the right program.
Some other good reasons for seeking formal training for the CCNA exam would be:
· By registering your IT team in a quality program, you could ensure they would be staying abreast of industry changes.
· Be training formally would help your team to become certified much quicker.
· Foundational knowledge would be serving your employees well throughout their careers as the industry changes, and new skills, as well as competencies, arise.
· A structured learning program would help the students advance at a reasonable pace, like many founders, when trying to progress in their competencies on their own.
· Formal training would be able to make students more accountable.
Hence, if you wish to acquire all these perks of being certified with the CCNA certification, you must obtain the SPOTO CCNA Exam Dumps to achieve success.
Start the discussion...