How Many Questions in the 350-401 Exam?
Cisco 350-401 ENCOR Overview:
ENCOR stands for Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0 and provides you the skills and knowledge required to troubleshoot, configuring, and managing enterprise wired and wireless networks.
You would also be learning about implementing security principles within an enterprise network and bout overlaying network design by utilizing solutions like SD-Access and SD-WAN. This course would be able to help the candidates to prepare to take the 350-401 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) exam, which would be the part of four new certifications mentioned below:
- CCNP Enterprise
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure
- CCIE Enterprise Wireless
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core
Before we discuss the exam details, it is evident for you to know that the best way to obtain it would be to gain the SPOTO ENCOR Exam Dumps.
CCNP ENCOR 350-401 is a 120-minute exam designated with the CCNP and CCIE Enterprise Certifications. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of implementing core enterprise network technologies, including a dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, network assurance, infrastructure, virtualization, security, and automation. The ENCOR, otherwise known as Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies, helps candidates prepare for this exam.
The following topics, which would be the general guidelines for the content, are likely to be included in the exam. However, other related issues also have the chance of appearing on any specific delivery of the exam. To reflect better the contents of the exam and for clarity, the guidelines below might change at any time without notice.
Importance of ENCOR:
- ENCOR exam would be consisting of topics from six different domains of knowledge, i.e., Automation, Architecture, Virtualization, Infrastructure, Network Assurance, and Security. It would be slated to go into effect since February 24, 2020.
- ENCOR would be serving as triple purpose as CCNP Core, as well as CCIE Infrastructure Lab and CCIE Wireless Lab qualification exam. CCIE recertification requirements would now different from the qualification initially.
- It is believed to be the mandatory Core exam for the CCNP Enterprise track. You would become CCNP Enterprise certified once you have cleared one of the professional Concentration exams, like the ENARSI, in addition to ENCOR.
- It is obsolete of old CCNP R&S exams (300-101 and 300-115), and CCIE has written exams for both R&S (400-101) as well as Wireless (400-351) tracks.
- The exam is the 120-minute exam that would be costing you about $400 (USD) per attempt, which is $100 more compared to 300-series CCNP exams today. Still, significantly it would be much cheaper than $450 per attempt for 400 series qualification or written exams.
- Each successful attempt at ENCOR would recertify your CCNP for about three years, which is similar compared to today. However, CCNP Recertification exam cost would change from $300 (clearing one exam) to either passing one core exam ($400) or clearing two exams ($700), i.e., you might pay up to twice more in new versus old format. There would be other possible exam combinations for recertification, which includes CE or Continuing Education credits.
- Each successful attempt at ENCOR additionally to another Professional concentration exam like the ENARSI would be able to recertify your CCIE Enterprise for three years. However, the recertification exam cost would be changing from $450 (one exam) to $700, 2 exams, i.e., one core and one concentration exam like ENARSI or $900, three concentration exams, i.e., up to twice more in new versus old format.
Now that you have acquired all the details regarding the ENCOR Exam, you must gain the SPOTO ENCOR Exam Dumps to obtain success in the very first attempt.
Start the discussion...