What Is the Pass Rate for the CCNP Exam?
CCNP Enterprise would be able to demonstrate competence as a professional network engineer. This new CCNP certification would be able to take into account the escalating inter-connectivity of workers, hardware, and applications in the organization, enabling CCNP Enterprise certificate holders to compete in the rapidly growing networking space.
This credential is appropriate for IT professionals with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience who could independently manage the Cisco network technologies.
To become CCNP Enterprise certified, you are required to pass two exams: one in core network technologies, along with one in a concentration of your choice. The concentration exam would be enabling you to target your CCNP to a specific job role.
Beyond achieving your CCNP Enterprise, each additional concentration test would be able to you pass earns you an individual Specialization certificate for validating your updated skill set. The CCNP concentration exam options would be including areas such as wireless networking, network design, and automation, and many more.
Cisco Certified Network Professionals are considered to be best suited for the roles like the network engineer, network administrator, and help desk technician. Before we get into the passing rate, you should consider the skills measured by the CCNP Certification.
Skills Measured by CCNP Certification
Cisco Certified Network Professionals would be able to:
- Configure and Implement an EIGRP based solution.
- Formulating a multi-area OSPF Network and configuring OSPF routing.
- Executing an eBGP based solution and configuring eBGP routing.
- Setup an IPv6 based solution as well as document implementation results.
- Executing and configuring an IPv4 or IPv6 redistribution solution.
- Formulating Layer 3 Path Control Solutions as well as broadband connections.
- Determining the essential resources and implementing VLAN based solution.
- Implementing and Planning Security Extension of Layer 2 solutions.
- Configuring and Designing Switch based Layer 3 services.
- Implement advanced video, VoIP, and wireless support solutions.
- Executing the High Availability as well as confirming utilizing show & debug commands.
- Maintaining the network and developing a plan to monitor performance.
- Troubleshooting the Multi-Protocol systems, like EIGRP, NAT, and OSPF.
After going through your first concentration exam, CCNPs would require to earn Specialization certifications for each additional concentration exam which would have passed. CCNP Exam Formats: Exams would comprise multiple testing formats consisting of multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, drag-and-drop, simlet, test, and simulations. Exploring the Cisco Certification Exam Tutorial at Cisco.com would help you familiarize yourself with these question types.
CCNP Passing Scores
Approximately 75% correct; Cisco never publishes the passing exam scores because test questions and passing scores are subject to change without prior notice. But you might be able to increase your chance of clearing the same, and if you acquire proper training and education, we would recommend you obtain the CCNP Dumps from a well-reputed dumps provider, like the SPOTO.
SPOTO CCNP ENCOR Dumps:
Becoming CCNP certified would be able to demonstrate to the potential hiring managers that you would have mastered the skills and knowledge required for planning, verifying, implementing, and troubleshooting a network. More so, the CCNP certification would demonstrate that you are dedicated and committed to your career.
SPOTO ENCOR Dumps offers 100% real and valid Cisco CCNP practice exams for the candidates who wish to achieve success on the first attempt. You wouldn’t be willing to waste time and money looking for worthless study materials, as here we have reliable study materials. So get the SPOTO CCNP Dumps right away to obtain success in your CCNP Exam.
Start the discussion...