How to Choose a Good PMP Training Institute?
The PMP certification would be recognized worldwide as the industry standard certification for project managers. Earning this credential would be validating your professional knowledge and capabilities and demonstrating to employers that you will have the experience they wish. Plus, the PMP certification could be positioning you for upper-level jobs as well as higher earning potential. Before we discuss an excellent PMP training Institute, let’s have specific discussions regarding the PMP exam requirement.
Requirements for Taking the PMP Exam
The PMP exam is considered to be designed for experienced project managers. The exam application required several years of project management, along with documented time directing and leading projects.
The length of time required which would be depending on your formal education. For instance:
· With a four-year bachelor’s degree: Candidates require to obtain three or more years of project management experience, 4,500 hours of documented time leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of project management education.
· With a high school diploma or two-year associate’s degree: Candidates require to obtain five or more years of project management experience, 7,500 hours of documented time directing and leading projects, and 35 hours of project management education.
Preparing for the PMP exam would be typically able to take focus, preparation, and the correct training program, like those offered by PMI REPs (Registered Education Providers).
PMI Registered Education Providers
PMI REP would have been approved to offer project management training and for issuing the PDUs (professional development units), which would be required by PMI to maintain certification. Earning the designation of REP would be meaning the institution has met PMI’s rigorous requirements for quality education based on the latest industry trends and international standards.
These requirements would be consisting of:
- A legal organization that would have offered training for at least a year.
- The organization must submit course material as well as student reviews for the evaluation purpose of PMI.
- Course content should be consistent with PMI global standards.
- The organization are required to be capable of providing PDUs to participants
10 Questions to Ask When you would be Evaluating Project Management Training Providers
Utilize the following questions for helping you to determine if the program you would be considering is the right one for you:
1. Whether the institution is accredited or not?
2. Whether it is a Registered Education Provider of PMI or not?
3. Are their rates of graduate employment verified independently?
4. Is the training offered in an online classroom or a combination of both?
5. If online, do classes provide interaction between faculty and students?
6. What do online reviews convey about the program?
7. What would be the cost?
8. Are any specializations provided, or would it be just a general program?
9. Does the program would be preparing you for the PMP exam?
10. Learn as much as you could about the different courses available, so you could decide which method would be the appropriate choice for your career needs.
The correct project management training program could make a difference. If you would be embarking on a project management career and wishing the quality training for preparing for the PMP exam, consider enrolling in SPOTO PMP Exam Dumps.
You could be assured you will learn from a trusted and well-recognized institution renowned for its project management instruction. SPOTO has long been preparing students for providing the Exam Dumps not only for the PMP certification but also for lots of other IT Exam Dumps.
Start the discussion...