Where to Obtain PMP Daily Questions?
The PMP, or Project Management Professional, is an exam directed by the PMI (Project Management Institute), a globally recognized certification. The PMP exam would be consisting of 200 multiple choice questions that would be outlining the three process groups (People, Process, and Business Environment). Below is the example of PMP Daily Questions, which you could gain after enlisting yourself in the SPOTO PMP Exam Dumps.
PMP Practice Questions
1. Your construction project was damaged by a natural calamity, like an earthquake. Your contractor says that he couldn’t fulfill the terms of the contract due to a specific clause you both have signed the agreement. He would be referring to the:
- Contract obligation terms
- Fixed price clause
- Force majeure clause
- None of the above
2. All of the following are ALWAYS going to be considered as inputs to the risk management process EXCEPT:
- Historical information
- Lessons learned
- Project status reports
- Work breakdown structure
3. While doing time estimation for activities, a Project Manager must:
- We would utilize the best guess as well as estimate all activities since there would be changes as the project progresses and when more information becomes available
- We would involve people who would be doing the work for obtaining estimates
- We Would Estimate for what the cost would be allowed and include buffers
- None of the above
4. Risk tolerance would be determined for helping:
- The team for ranking the project risks.
- The project manager for estimating the project.
- The team for scheduling the project.
- Management for knowing about how other managers would act on the project.
5. As a project manager, suppose you are running a project for engineering and implementing a set of business processes and a software solution for customer relationship management. The project would involve numerous organizations, a powerful corporation, and lots of suppliers of different sizes. During the project, you would come across the effects of the differences between the companies’ corporate cultures, which would result in the difference of expectations regarding the handling of the project and frequent misunderstandings between stakeholders. Another effect would be the growing degree of skepticism and distrust.
What you should try first for integrating the diverse stakeholder groups?
- We must focus on project work. As a project manager, and should not get distracted by big egos.
- We should let the problems grow further until they would be evident for all. Then try to escalate them.
- We must develop a joint quality policy for the project and seek a commitment by all organizations.
- We should analyze the probability and the impact of the risks linked with the situation and plan about responding to them.
So, these were some Sample PMP Daily Questions, which you could get even more once you enroll yourself into the SPOTO PMP Exam Dumps. Remember that these dumps are created by the expert, and hence they are the best when it comes to PMP Exam Preparation. So, to achieve success in the PMP Certification, gain the SPOTO PMP Exam Dumps right away.
Start the discussion...